We are now Live-Streaming Classes!
Dear Tribe Yoga Community,
Starting April 6th we are excited to be offering live-streaming classes.
Here are the instructions for how to join us for these live-streamed classes:
(IMPORTANT: All online students will need to sign up for Zoom which is free. Go here to register for your free account: www.zoom.com)
1. Make sure that you are logged into Tribe Yoga and Wellness account (by clicking the "Student Access" link on our website).
2. You Must Regster for these classes at least 1 hour before class begins.
3. You must either pay for the class, have credits on file or be an unlimited/monthly member to access these classes.
PLEASE NOTE: We feel that No one should be turned away from class at this time due to lack of funds. For this reason, we are offering the option to buy an $8 drop-in class. Tribe Yoga and Wellness remains committed to provide quality yoga to our lovely Los Alamos community!
4. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the class start time, go back to the Schedule and you will be able to click the broadcast link to join the class. (note: you MUST be logged in and registered to see the broadcast link.)
5. If you are having trouble, please email the studio at sunda@tribeyogaandwellness for assistance. We will be responding right away to help get you into the class.
6. To ensure a great class experience please have the following props available:
1 to 3 Blanket(s) (or towel)
Yoga strap (or necktie)
1-2 yoga blocks (or thick books)
Bolster (or pillow rolled in blanket)
Chair (any kind)
(Students just need a mat for Christa's classes. Optional: Blocks, bolster, blanket.)
Lastly, we are modifying the schedule on a weekly basis based on new information - Please check back often for updates. Schedule
So much love and light!
Sunda and the entire Tribe Yoga Teaching Staff