manduka prolite® yoga mat 4.7mm
A mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out, guaranteed.
Standard: 4 lbs; 71" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
Long: 4.5 lbs; 79" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
What makes the PRO different? Learn More
Sweating a lot? We recommend pairing this with one of our performance towels.
• Standard: 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 4.7 mm thick
• Long: 4.6 lbs; 79” x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
• High performance in a lightweight form.
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
• Emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
• Actual logo color may vary.
• Please note: PRO mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Lifetime Guarantee | Manduka
Manduka guarantees the Black Mat PRO®, Manduka PRO® and PROlite® yoga mats to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly. Since the The PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not included under the Lifetime Guarantee. Should a PRO mat not meet Manduka's standard of quality at the time it is received, or if it wears out from regular use under normal conditions, we will replace the product. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Manduka Guarantee.
Acceptable Criteria Covered Under the Guarantee:
- Surface imperfections, such as gouges, slices or divots found at the time of purchase before use
- Worn out or peeling top or bottom surface from regular use
- Undefined surface pattern (no fabric-like finish)
- Mats purchased after September 1st, 2008
Unacceptable Criteria Not Covered Under the Guarantee:
- Uneven color patterns, stains, or discoloration at time of purchase or from use
- Creases and folds from improper handling and/or storing. It is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up.
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids i.e. submerging the mat under water
- Slippage is a subjective criteria and, therefore, not covered
- Improper cleaning i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Damage from outside elements or factors
- Mats purchased before September 1, 2008
- Mats marked as "Irregular" at time of purchase
- The PRO Squared is not included under the Lifetime Guarantee
- Mats purchased through the Studio Gear program are not included under the Lifetime Guarantee
If you would like to request a replacement mat, please contact us via the contact information listed here and include an image of your mat. Manduka will review the submission, determine if the PRO Series mat falls under our Lifetime Guarantee criteria, and provide further instruction. You will receive a response to your inquiry within two business days.
For more information on returns and exchanges unrelated to the PRO Series warranty, please visit our FAQ page.
Los Alamos and White Rock residents - Simply select your items, checkout, and I will hand deliver your items to your front porch for free!
USE & CARE
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry in the sunshine. Do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down and void the lifetime guarantee.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is also certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.